- To operate as a non-profit.
- To bring awareness to people.
- To empower people with resources.
- To bridge the gap between citizens.
- To restore productive states of mind.
- To stir up gifts, instill hope & save lives.
- To act and operate only as a non-profit corporation pursuant to the North Carolina laws. To act and operate as a charitable organization in lessening the burdens of government officials. To provide community events and projects which will help develop the citizens of North Carolina.
- To promote and create events that will foster educational, personal, and spiritual groups for individuals of all ethnic backgrounds.
- To empower underprivileged, uneducated and unmotivated youth and adults. How? By maximizing their potential and providing them with avenues to get access to the necessary resources.
- To work with educational systems by promoting education and enrichment for: higher education, sports, outdoor festivals, non-violence, non-bullying, gang prevention, positive images, and to promote positive role models to steer them in the right direction.
- To inspire and ignite hope for all mankind by assisting with community projects and agencies. To improve life in every facet to those that has suffered major losses, disparity and devastation.
- To engage in any and all other lawful purposes, activities and pursuits, which are substantially similar to the foregoing and which are or may hereafter be authorized by Section 501 © 3 of the Internal Revenue code and are consistent with those powers described in the North Carolina Non-Profit Corporation and Corporation Associate Act, as amended and supplemented.
If you are interested in supporting our events, send us your contact information. Thank you for stopping by our page.
Crystal B. Smith , Founder